Friday, March 19, 2010

OPI Visions of Sugarplum

OPI Visions of Sugarplum.
This is from the 2009 Ultra Exclusive Holiday Collection. Although it is so amazing I wouldn't save it for just during the holidays.

Outside in the sun

At the moment this is my favourite polish! I would wear it every second day if I could!
Its absolutely amazing.
2 coats and its done. Formula is perfect.
At night its a very dark purple which isn't in my opinion that exciting - but in the sun/light it glows.

Outside in sun with Flash

Its a vibrant amazingly perfect purple! It sparkles all shades of purple - dark and light. It blows me away every time I put it on. It looks darker in the bottle than it does in the sun but once you put your first coat on you know your in love.

I had to get this off ebay (and with shipping to New Zealand) cost me a small fortune. But I do not at all regret it!

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment