Thursday, May 13, 2010

Nubar Petunia Sparkle Awesomeness!!!

This is the first Nubar Sparkle Polish I tried. (I have the whole collection yay!). And I had high hopes for this collection.

The collection is called sparkle for crying out loud - you cant get my interest any better or easier than that.

Petunia Sparkle is a vibrant sparkly Fuchsia - (It looks a bit too purple in the photos - its more pink than that).

Outside in Sunshine

I nearly cried after I applied the first coat. It was so thin and I thought I would have to do 4-5 coats to get it looking right - but I was so wrong! The second coat went on amazingly. Thicker and anchored down with the base foundation from the first coat. This second coat was all that was needed. The photos here are only two coats. I went from sad and disappointed to amazed and wowed!

Luckly the other day when I took these photos it was sunny and the sparkle as soon as I stepped outside into the sun was awesome!

This is the sparkle in the sun up close(ish)

My first Nubar experience was great!

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment