Thursday, May 6, 2010

OPI What's with the Cattitude?

Well today was my final day at my part time job. I managed not to cry which was good. I worked with an AMAZING bunch of girls and I'm going to miss them so much. I love them all to pieces. But with only 4 months until my thesis is due - I have a lot of work to do and need to focus so much! grrrr! No more new polishes for a while tho because I am officially now a really really poor student (down graded from just poor to very very poor).

I'm sitting here watching the 2nd to last episode of Project Runway (not sure what season we are up to here) and I love it. I can't wait for the final next week at fashion week.

This is my first swatch from the 2010 Shrek forever after collection.

Outside in Sunlight

This is a creme blue called What's with the Cattitude? This was three coats. 2 left it still a bit patchy looking. I really like this sky blue colour. It is very summerery (Not good for us as its almost winter here) But I will be wearing this colour more for sure.

And as you know I don't really like plain creme polishes - so I added a coat of OPI Go On Green! from the Brights collection. Its a pretty perfect match.

Outside in sunlight


And up close

This is soooooooooooooooooooo pretty. I love it soooooo much!!!!!! *squeal*

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment