Monday, August 2, 2010

Color Club Tangerine Scream + Konad

This is the second polish I received from the Electro Candy Collection from the wonderful people at Color Club New Zealand.

Im not really an orange person but I thought I'd try it anyway.

Color Club Tangerine Scream - Sunshine

This is great as it is not just plain orange.
It dries slightly matte (when you see it in the shade) and the shimmer isnt too visible in the shade either, but in the sun this is awesome.


It has a subtle gold shimmer to it (not completely visible in this picture, but I assure you it is there), and also a tiny little bit of blue shimmer that ties it into the Electro Candy collection, which is seen in the sun, and it takes this plain orange neon all the way to the next level of amazingness.

I added some Konad stars from plate m3 using black polish. I think it is cute :)

What is your favourite colour from the Electro Candy collection? Do you wish you had them all like I wish I did? What do you wear your neon polishes with?

Lots of Love
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. That is pretty! I don't have any Electro Candy polishes, but I wish I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is soooo pretty! It's the only orange I own (since I'm so cool toned) but this just screams summer. Speaking of which, Summer hurry the f up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry not a fan of the orange... but the stars look really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't really a fan of orange either, but this one is softer and not red-orange which is good.

    So agree Millie, I am sick of freezing and getting soaked everywhere I go! I cant wait to not have to wear 6 layers of clothes everyday. Plus summer colours are more my thing, I'm not really a black vampy polish person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so i love te organe - how the heck did you get the stars - me want :O)

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can come around and borrow it if you want kylie - I'll show you haw to get stars too. Search Color Club NZ and you get the website for it. I haven't found it in the shops anywhere tho, so I am going to get the rest online from America when I get a job and some money.

    ReplyDelete