Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sally Hansen Ruby Diamond

When Lisa (the other one, not me) went to Australia for a conference a while ago she bought me back Ruby Diamond. This is from the Sally Hansen Nail Prisms collection. Tina (aka smoochiefrog from Manicure Mommas) informed me that these are quite old now and hard to find, which explains why Lisa found it in a bargain bin on sale. I did see these about a month ago in New Zealand at a cosmetics plus store, but in the weekend when I asked if they still had any left they said they were all sold out but they may be getting more Sally Hansen polishes back in stock later on. (fingers crossed)

Sally Hansen Ruby Diamond - sunshine

This is a great holographic polish. Only 2 coats is needed (but I seem to automatically do three for everything now). Very awesome pink rainbow finish. These photographs don't really do it justice. I really like it a lot.

With China Glazes OMG collection now on the hard to find list, I suggest it maybe easier to hunt some of these down (especially if you are in America). It seems like this would fit in perfectly with the other polishes in the OMG collection. I wish you all luck on your holographic hunts.

From what I know Sally Hansen is quite a big thing in other parts of the world, but here it barely features at all. Farmers sells the treatments and a very small selection of polishes but that is about it for New Zealand.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment