Friday, December 24, 2010

OPI Dazzled by Gold

This is one of the three Ulta Exclusive polishes from last Christmas. I bought this one off ebay ages ago as they are not sold here.

OPI Dazzled by Gold - Sunshine

this is actually quite a sheer polish. This is three coats and I think it would look better with some underwear or more coats. It is a pretty gold though, but has a funny finish. It seems like teeny tiny micro glitter, but I am not sure exactly what it is.

This year OPI released three Ulta Exclusive polishes. Sold separately or in a pack of mini polishes.

Left to Right: All the Berry Best, Gift of Gold, Plum full of cheer.
picture borrowed from manicuremommas

This years gold is meant to be a lot more sparkly than last years - It has more colours in the sparkle. However I think last years purple is better (visions of sugarplum - which is one of my favourite purples ever)

I wont be getting any of this years Ulta Exclusives by OPI. The only way for me to get them is a swap of ebay.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment