Monday, December 13, 2010

OPI Extra-va-vaganza!

So I only just realised it has been quite a while since I posted anything. Sorry.

I have been wearing lots of red polishes for Christmas at the moment, but for some reason they all appear way to light when I take photos of them on my camera. It is highly frustrating and I don't want to miss-represent colours to you. I think I am going to give up on the reds now. :(

So to try and make it up to you I have another OPI glitter to show you. GLITTER!

OPI Extra-va-vaganza! is the orange glitter from the OPI Burlesque collection. I was a bit worried because oranges are an iffy colour. But this one is good. I thought it might not go with my skin tone but it actually looks good.

OPI Extra-va-vaganza! - sunshine

OPI Extra-va-vaganza! - shade

OPI Extra-va-vaganza! - fuzzy so you can see the glitter.

This is mainly orange and silver glitter but with a little bit of light blue, pink and green glitter. Don't forget to click on the pictures to enlarge them. These pictures are all of three coats. Three coats gives pretty good opaque coverage. Any number of coats is still going to be a pain to remove though. Don't forget to use the foil method to get rid of the glitter.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love this color! I like any glitter polish :)
    I really like your blog and i am now following :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a thing for oranges, so this is the only glitter out of the collection that really tempts me. I do try to avoid glitters because I'm too lazy to do the foil method and then getting glitter everywhere annoys me when I take them off. Why do they have to be so beautiful and such a pain in the butt???

    ReplyDelete