Saturday, January 29, 2011

OPI The show must go on

Two weeks ago I went and saw the movie Burlesque. I thought it was quite good to be honest. I am glad they picked a singer and turned them into an actor, as opposed to using a singer with some one else singing for them. Plus Cam Gigandet who plays the love interest Jack is amazingly hot. I recommend seeing just to stare at him. Even with the black eyeliner he wears in the club he is still super hot.

Here is The show must go on from the 2010 OPI Burlesque collection. It is only one of two polishes I got from this collection that were not the glitters.

OPI The Show Must Go On - natural llight

This is three coats and easy to apply. It is a great Red duo-chrome, with flashes of yellow and orange, and also has that glass fleck feel to it. I think its great, but there seems to be a few polishes out the like this with the same pairing of colours (e.g. OPI Crimson Carol and OPI Thanks so muchness - I think I need to do a comparison now)

Hope your all having a good weekend.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment: