Thursday, February 17, 2011

OPI Shootout at the O.K. Coral

Hello lovely ladies.

Shootout At The O.K. Coral was a re-release from the American Collection (1995) as part of the Colorcopia collection from 2009.

It is one of my go to polishes when I don't know what to wear. And recently I got a top for work that matches perfectly with it.

I bought this from Jeans West about a month ago. It is a great colour. It is brighter in real life. I went back and bought the blue one yesterday as I love the top so i figured if it suits me I should get them all.

OPI Shootout at the O.K. Coral - natural light

OPI Shootout at the O.K. Coral - Sunshine
Here you can see the shimmer better if you enlarge it

This is after 24 hours of wear at work. the little bits of tip wear a across between shrinkage from my top coat and wear.

I really like this polish because it applies more like a jelly polish. It seems like a cross between a shimmer and a jelly. This is three coats and is still a little opaque. But it is supper easy to work with. The shimmer is an iridescent purple-ish colour.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment