Friday, March 18, 2011

Color Club Poptastic Sale (NZ only)

The other day I mentioned that Color Club is now selling polishes online at www.usanailsonline.co.nz

To celebrate opening their store all Color Club Poptastic polishes are on sale for NZ$8.90. This is a great deal! in stores nationwide these retail for $16.90 (I have seen them for $22.90 in one store!)
There is 20 Poptastic colours to choose from.

Left to Right: Almost Famous, Wham! Pow!, Poptastic, Warhol, Pucci-licious, Twiggie, Chelsea Girl

You can check out swatches from this collection by searching "Color Club" on my previous posts.

Shipping is $3.90 to anywhere in New Zealand.
Grab yourself a bargain while you can.
I will be breaking my current no buy to get some of the extra polishes from this collection.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment