Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spotted in New Zealand: Color Club Untamed Luxury

I just saw these an hour ago in my local Life Pharmacy. A whole entire untouched display of the winter Untamed Luxury collection.


They were selling these for $14.99 - which is an improvement because the exact same pharmacy was selling the Poptastic Color Clubs for $22.99 over summer.

You can buy the 7 piece untamed luxury packs online in New Zealand at www.usanailsonline.co.nz for $59 each (that works out to only be $8.40 a polish!).

If I weren't on a no buy at the moment (Paying of a huge credit card bill and trying to save for my wedding) I definitely would have picked up Covered in Diamonds (the flakie top coat) and Untamed Luxury (teal green glitter)

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. You're making me haul so many polishes because now I know where to get them, HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha self control when it comes to nail polish is very very hard I find. I die inside a little each time I have to walk out of the shop with no new polishes. Saving and paying off credit card bills is hard

    ReplyDelete