Saturday, May 7, 2011

BYS Colour Change Salmon

I thought because BYS colour change purple ended up being so great and interesting I would try another of the creme colour changes from BYS. These seem to be selling well in New Zealand because they only had a couple of the colours left when I went back to get more the other day. So I picked up Salmon from this collection.

BYS Colour Change Salmon - sunshine - Cold

BYS Colour Change Salmon - sunshine - Hot

Salmon is a pretty accurate colour description for this polish. And a slightly better name than the other polishes have in this collection (e.g. purple, blue). It changes from a medium salmon peach colour to a very pale light salmon colour when it is warmed up.

This is three coats. It is a nice formula that is easy to apply and dries quickly. It does dry slightly matte though, but a glossy top coat fixes that problem (and as I discovered last time, the colour change still works with the top coat)

I finally got fed up with our lack of sun and crappy weather and spent today building myself a light box. I still need to get a new lightbulb, but hopefully it works out and I will be able to photograph swatches when ever I want to. Fingers crossed it works well :)

Hope your weekends are going well.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment: