Monday, May 30, 2011

I Love Burlesque (the movie and the polishes)

I've taken a sick day off work today and am sitting at home watching Burlesque (again).
I love it. Plus Cam Gigandet (who plays Jack) is super super hot! (even with eyeliner on)

Here is a recap of the Glitters from the 2010 OPI Holiday collection named Burlesque.

OPI Extra-va-vaganza!

OPI Bring on the Bling

OPI Simmer & Shimmer

OPI Glow Up Already!

OPI Sparkle-icious

OPI Show it and Glow it!

I will be back at work tomorrow as I have so much to do. :(

Lots of Love
Lisa

5 comments:

  1. I hope you're actually feeling better.
    Burlesque is an awesome movie to sit around watching on a sick day...or any other day.
    It's a long weekend next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Burlesque while hungover yesterday... great minds huh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ame. Its just girl issues. If I had my way I would take all week off. Chris left this morning for Auckland for work and then is in Nelson over the long weekend so Ive got tummy cramps and no one to make me feel better. Can you believe I cant even be bothered painting my nails or picking a colour to wear on them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, Burlesque is a awesome movie! Cam Gigandet is crazy hot and so is Christina. The most beautiful couple ^^
    The Burlesque collection is amazing too, I want them all, how naughty :) one of my fave collections. Perfect for town, and they look cute on you too, especially Bring on the Bling!

    ReplyDelete