Monday, May 2, 2011

Nail Mail Brightens my Mondays

Woohoo for mail arriving on Mondays and making my crappy first day back at work better :)

Alas my no buy is well and truly over.

My 7 piece Untamed Luxury Diamond Collection arrived today from www.usanailsonline.co.nz
This cost me NZ$59 and $3.90 for shipping. Without shipping it works out to $8.40ish a polish.
Pretty good bargain.

Swatches to come later once I have some time and hopefully some sun. If you only want a few of these polishes they are being sold in pharmacies and salons all over New Zealand for around $15 a polish.

Lots of Love
Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Heyy! Have you heard that opis pirates of the carribbean collection will be in nz stores next week??

    I'm excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh no I had not heard that. Thanks so much for letting me know

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alright! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nailmail is a company in Sweden that offers nailpolish in your mail every month. ^^

    ReplyDelete