Sunday, August 7, 2011

Glitter Gal Not Another Red

Glitter Gal truly is Australia at its finest.

Glitter Gal Not Another Red - sunshine

OMG! These polishes are AMAZING!!!!
Even compressed these pictures show how amazing the polish is in the sunshine.

These are only 9ml polishes and look teeny tiny next to a regular sized polish, but lets be honest - who uses a whole bottle of polish up anyway. The brush is still a good size and length and makes the polish easy to apply. I didn't need any clean up after this.

These are now being sold in New Zealand on trade me, or through the email polishqueennz@gmail.com.

Lots of Love
Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Looks freaking awesome! Colour wise is it the same pinky red of OPI DS Reflection?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I have OPI DS Reflection. Reflection has much more of a gold running through it and is not a linear holo like Not Another Red. They look completely different in the bottles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, so pretty! Definitely need to get some Glitter Girl polishes while stay here in Australia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous!! I have a blue one that I haven't tried yet, I'm waiting for a sunny day! :)

    ReplyDelete