Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A England Iseult

I am quickly falling in love with A England and their beautiful polishes.

Todays polish is Iseult - the fair lady.

The legendary beautiful princess forever linked to Tristam after they mistakenly drank a love potion that left them eternally in love with each other in a powerful romance and tragedy.

A England Iseult - White Light

This is a pale pink shimmer. The shimmer is very fine and is slightly iridescent, but does not over-power the pink. The formula is perfect. Two coats and it is perfectly opaque. The consistency is great, nowhere near runny and not too thick.

A England has got free shipping worldwide at the moment. My last order took less than a week to get all the way from England to New Zealand.

I have two more of these polishes to show you at a later date. A England are gearing up to release a new collection soon as well. I can wait to see what they come up with. These are amazing quality polishes.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Free shipping???? Let's try this!!! I gotta ask my boyfriend if he buys me some of A England :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo free shipping may be what finally does it... it's such a lovely polish!

    ReplyDelete