Sunday, November 20, 2011

Models Own Golden Peach + Comparisson

Models own Golden Peach is another polish I picked up from Models own 50% off sale.

Models Own Golden Peach - Sunshine

Models Own Golden Peach - Shade

This is three coats. It is a peach with a lot of golden shimmer running through it. It applies easily and dries at an average speed.

I thought I would do a comparison of some other peach polishes. Here is Models Own Golden Peach, OPI Melon Of Troy and Zoya Elise.

Elise is a lot runnier in consistency and needed 4 coats. The Zoya is more orange, and the golden shimmer in it isn't as visible. Melon of Troy is a march darker pink colour with no golden shimmer running through it. In this case I think I really do like Golden Peach the most. The golden shimmer is more present and makes it feel girly and pretty.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This isn't usually my type of color, but Golden Peach looks really pretty! Thanks for the comps--very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE peach shades, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete