Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas NOTD - Fresh Frog of Bel Air

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Hope you all had/are having a great day!

It is now boxing day here, and we are trying to decide if we brave the malls and visit the boxing day sales or not (for those in the US, boxing day sales here are kind of like your Black Friday sales, but on a smaller scale as we are only a country of 4 million people)

OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air over China Glaze Jolly Holly - Natural Light

OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air over China Glaze Jolly Holly - Sunshine

These two greens are a great match for each other. This is one coat of Fresh Frog of Bel Air over two coats of China Glaze Jolly Holly (from last years Holiday collection). Fresh Frog of Bel Air really does appear to me as a top coat glitter instead of a stand alone polish.

OPI Fresh Frog of Bel Air - Natural Light

I am not a fan of this by itself at all. This is three coats. This is the only glitter I got from the OPI Holiday Muppet collection. I think my problem with this is that its not glitter dense enough and the bigger silver bits of glitter don't really appear to me.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! Mine was very very good and comfy ^__^ I hope yours was aswell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ended up braving Upper Hutt lol. After saying I wasn't buying anything this year...I walked out of the shop with a new TV and bluray player. Opps! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete