Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Pre-Christmas Haul

My partner flat out refuses to buy me nail polish (for Christmas or my Birthday).
So I have to order them for myself and try not to think about what currently owed on my credit cards.

At the start of December I ordered the Models Own Beetle Juice collection. (I also gave my best friend Lisa a set for Christmas)

Five beautiful duochrome polishes I cant wait to start trying out. This set comes with the Models own 3 in 1 base coat/top coat & Gloss. and because I ordered before Christmas it came in a cute little models own box.

A couple of weeks ago I posted that www.usanailsonline.co.nz was having a sale on their boxed Color Club sets. I picked up both sets of the Back to Boho collection for $69.

Not too sure these fit with whats in the shops at the moment in New Zealand for summer, they seem more like autumn/fall/winter colours to me.

Lastly on Christmas Eve MJ Nail Bank announced on Facebook that they had the Nicki Minaj OPI Polishes in stock. Whoohooo out comes my over used credit card again. (I blame pay pal, its so easy to use and you don't even notice the money is gone until the bill arrives at the end of the month)
Left to Right - Save Me, Fly, Metallic 4 Life

These beauties arrived in the mail today. These are the three I picked up. The shatter is pretty but I don't think I would use it enough so I passed on that.

We have had 5 amazing days of sun here in Wellington, but the weather today and for the next few days is not looking so good. Hopefully I do get some sun at some stage so I can do some swatching.

Please be careful if you are out on the roads this holiday season!

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment: