Friday, May 4, 2012

Spotted in NZ: Sally Hansen Gem Crush

The Gem Crush Collection by Sally Hansen has made it to New Zealand.


 Left to Right: Showgirl chic, Big Money, Cha-Ching, Blingtastic, 
Bejeweled, Razzle Dazzle, Lady Luck, Glitz Gal

I found these in store at Farmers today.  The odd thing I noticed was that Glitz Gal and Big Money had different caps/lids than the rest of the collection (luckily all the lids on my collection match).

Sally Hansen NZ announced on their Facebook page last week that these would have a recommended retail of $12.99. But when I bought the last one to complete my collection today at Farmers they were $13.99.

Lots of Love
Lisa

3 comments:

  1. yes! I love your spotted in nz posts. i'm going to rush out tomorrow and buy the ones that have been sitting in my ebay cart for months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome - thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wellington gals may be interested to know these are at the Brooklyn pharmacy for $12.99. Wish I'd spotted them before I bought Showgirl Chic & Lady Luck at Farmers! Ah well :)

    ReplyDelete