Thursday, June 7, 2012

Butter London The Black Knight

Butter London  The Black Knight - sunshine

This polish became sort after, especially in the US as it was hard to find in stores over there.  I think it was a demand issue. Anyhoo it was easy enough to find in New Zealand because here these polishes are an insane NZ$30.95!  Luckily I had a gift voucher because to me, no matter how gorgeous it is, no polish is worth that much.

This is three coats. It is a gorgeous combination of fuchsia and blue glitter in a black base. Luckily the black doesn't drown out the glitter in this one. Here I am wearing a top coat, and this one really does need a top coat as it is quite gritty from all the little glitter.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. love this shade hun.. I haven't tried butter polishes yet :) xx

    ReplyDelete