Monday, July 16, 2012

Ozotic 528

Ozotic 528 is from the now discontinued Duochrome Glitter collection.  For some reason Ozotic discontinued all of their series 500 polishes. That was a sad day for nail polish.  The Ozotic 500 series is a must have for serious nail polish lovers.  If you can get your hands on some of these, I suggest you do asap!

 Ozotic 528 over black - White light



Ozotic 528 over black - Shade

I am in love with this polish. It is a fine purple/teal duochrome glitter in a clear base.  This is two layers over the top of two layers of black.  It changes from purple through to blue and then a pretty teal green colour.  I could stare at this on my nails all day (actually I kind of did all day today).  

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. your nails look great in these pics! Dark colours really do suit shorties! I bought the poor man's Ozotic Elytras - Hits Phenomena. I think the real thing is better though

    ReplyDelete