Sunday, September 16, 2012

OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It

OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It is the second polish I bought from the Vintage Minnie Mouse collection a few weeks ago.  It is little light pink hearts in a clear base of light pink glitter, that looks similar to a glass effect polish once on the nail.


 OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It over OPI I'm All Ears - Natural Light


OPI Nothin' Mousie 'Bout It over Black - Sunshine

I like the way the pink looks over the black, it shows up more than it does over the pink.  This was two coats over a black creme.

To be honest I found the hearts in this polish very difficult. I had to fish them out of the bottle and try and place them individually on the nail.  The hearts seem to sink to the bottom of the bottle.  

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment