Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Darling Diva Polish Blanche

Blanche was one of the Darling Diva Polishes I received with my 5 for $25 deal.  

Darling Diva Polish Blanche (over OPI Tomorrow Never Dies)- Shade
 
Darling Diva Polish Blanche (over OPI Tomorrow Never Dies)- Sunshine

Blanche is made up of a tinted navy/purple base and contains extra large red hexagon glitter, larger light purple square glitter, medium yellow holographic hexagon glitter, medium light purple hexagon glitter, smaller blue hexagon glitter and little purple hexagon glitter. 

The big pieces of glitter in this are not too hard to fish out of the bottle. I ended up with a red piece of glitter on every nail. The big red pieces, along with all the other glitter lie flat on the nail. There is no curling glitter here. 

To be honest, the colours and glitter in this are not me. I wore this manicure for over two days, but unfortunately I did not warm up to Blanche. Formula wise this is a great indie polish though and I would recommend it, if you like the mix of glitter colours and sizes.

Here is a bonus picture of OPI Tomorrow Never Dies from the 2012 Holiday James Bond Collection.  It is slightly more purple than it appears in this photo.

OPI Tomorrow Never Dies - Sunshine

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment