Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Glitzology Cupid's Arrow

My Glitzology order arrived on Monday, just in time for Valentine's Day.  One of the polishes I ordered was Cupid's Arrow.

Glitzology Cupid's Arrow (over OPI If You Moust You Moust) - Natural Light

This is one coat over OPI If You Moust You Moust.  According to the Glitzology description, Cupid's Arrow features a mix of pink and magenta glitters, with pale pink satin hexes, red squares and hexes, magenta shreds, and pink and pale pink hearts! Mine also had a bunch of white hearts in it. The hearts sink to the bottom, so before I used mine I left the bottle upside down over night and the hearts were easy to pull out this way.  One coat was very glitter packed and all that was needed. I am not sure that this polish would look good by itself, it seems much more suited to be a top coat.

Glitzology polish is available here on Etsy.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment