Monday, April 8, 2013

Butter London Dosh

Well daylight savings kicked in here over the weekend, so now its pretty much dark all the time I am not at work. The cold has also kicked in and that means new boot season, which also means sore feet.

Farmers in New Zealand was selling off all their Butter London stock at the start of the year. Yay because they were all only $20. Boo because this means we are most likely not going to get Butter London easily in New Zealand now.

Dosh was one of the polishes I picked up on clearance.

Butter London Dosh - sunshine

This is three coats. Coverage could have been better, as you can still see the nail line underneath here.  It is a shimmery lime/grass green.  I do not love this colour as it makes my hands look red and even though it is green, it will unfortunately be going into my swap pile.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you don't like Dosh, it's one of my favourites! It is thin though, I always end up using four coats :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butter London doesn't exist in Italy....uff

    Please come and visit my blog and if you like it, please follow me on GFC/BLOGLOVIN.
    I promise I will follow you back dear!
    xoxo Bea

    ReplyDelete