Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OPI My Vampire is Buff + Dollish Polish Coitus

Hi everyone, 
I am back from my long weekend in Sydney. We had amazing weather and did a lot of shopping. But unfortunately it was straight back to work and cold weather here for me.

These pictures were taking a few weeks ago when we actually had some sun, but I am wearing the exact same mani again today.  OPI My Vampire is Buff and Dollish Polish Coitus make a great combo.

OPI My Vampire is Buff - sunshine

OPI My Vampire is Buff - shade

This is three coats of OPI My Vampire is Buff.  It is a smooth light yellow toned nude crème polish.  I used three coats, but it is easily opaque in two.  This is a surprising favourite from the Euro Centrale collection for me, as I am not normally a fan of light nude crèmes.

Dollish Polish Coitus (over OPI My Vampire is Buff) - sunshine

Dollish Polish Coitus (over OPI My Vampire is Buff) - shade

Coitus is one of four polishes from Dollish Polishes Big Band Theory Collection that was released a few months ago.  I had a bit of trouble trying to work out what to wear underneath Coitus, but think this combo works well (hence I am wearing this combo again today).  It is a pastel glitter with light pink and blue glitter, and slightly bigger light yellow/gold glitter, all in a clear base.  This is two coats of Coitus.  Glitter coverage is a little sparse with just one coat, but two coats seems to give a good amount of coverage.

Lots of Love
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment