Wednesday, May 1, 2013

OPI...Eurso Euro with Lush Lacquer Bubble Yummy


OPI...Eurso Euro - sunshine

OPI...Eurso Euro is The dark blue crelly (creme/jelly) from the OPI Euro Centrale collection.  This is two coats and I found application very easy.  This is a great formula that glides on smoothly and gives great coverage.   This polish looks quite a bit darker inside in the shade.

This polish is a great base colour for quite a few of my polishes. I am thinking of trying Max Factor Fantasy Fire on top next.  But for the last two days I have been wearing Lush Lacquer Bubble Yummy over the top.


Lush Lacquer Bubble Yummy (over OPI...Eurso Euro)

Lush Lacquer Bubble Yummy (over OPI...Eurso Euro)

Lush Lacquer Bubble Yummy is a blue toned purple shimmer with small silver holographic glitter and larger hexagon shaped teal/cyan coloured glitter.  This is one coat over OPI...Eurso Euro.  I did have a few application issues with this. In my bottle the bigger teal bits of glitter have all sunk to the bottom of the bottle, and no matter how much I shake it, I cant seem to get the glitter spread evenly throughout the polish. This mean I did have to go fishing for the bigger bits of glitter. I think this problem may be solved by adding some more stainless steal balls to my bottle.

Lots of Love
Lisa

2 comments: