Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Different Dimension Gnarly

Different Dimension Gnarly is from the 80's Baby Collection.   It is a neon green scattered holographic polish.  The formula on this is great. Two coats gives perfect coverage.  The holographic particles in this one are scattered and subtle so are hard to capture on camera, so this is a polish that does look better in real life.  

Different Dimension Gnarly - Sunshine

Different Dimension Gnarly - Shade

This polish is totally unique in my collection, I can honestly say that I do not have any other holographic polishes this bright!

This was my first experience with Different Dimension polishes, and I love it.  I think I will have to get some more.  You can purchase Different Dimension Polishes here on Etsy or from llarowe.

Lots of Love
Lisa

1 comment: